Monday, January 11, 2016

And So It Begins

            And So It Begins.....

              Well, today I will be leaving home and setting out on an adventure! I will be studying abroad at Udayana University in Bali, Indonesia.  I have no idea what the semester ahead holds but I am ready for a blissful surprise! I will be living in the village of Ungasan on a Sustainable Eco Garden called "Tara Green." I hope that by living in this setting I will learn how to live a more eco-friendly and simplistic life. 
               There is much I can write about my expectations, goals, and plans but instead I am going to go into this journey with nothing but the intention of living in the present moment and experiencing each and ever minute to its fullest potential. 
               Feel free to follow my updates on this blog :)



                                             
                                                         My University, "Udayana"

Tara Green Eco Garden

No comments:

Post a Comment